|Dry Weight||8874 Lbs|
|Fuel Capacity||66 Gallons|
|Water Capacity||39 Gallons|
Nimbus 305 Drophead – a new kind of day cruiser suitable for comfortable weekend and day trips. The boat is built on the new Smart Speed concept, to create maximum comfort for all aboard at all speeds. Design and function are optimized for social activities and entertaining aboard.
A new kind of day cruiser suitable for comfortable weekend and day trips. The boat is built on the new Smart Speed concept to create maximum comfort for all aboard at all speeds. Design and function are optimized for social activities and entertaining aboard. 305 Drophead is an open day cruiser and built on the same platform as the award-winning 305 Coupé. This means stylistically pure Scandinavian design focused on the simplicity of usage and clever functional solutions.
Smart Speed features a hull designed for comfortable ride at speeds from 0 to 22 knots. The hull has no distinct planing threshold and runs with good fuel economy at all speeds. Speed can be adapted to sea conditions, and this means higher safety, better comfort and the best possible way to experience the surrounding scenery. As it’s sister, the 305 Coupé, the boat can be fitted with the electric engine from Torqeedo.
– ‘Some people like to drive fast when they’re at the helm, but very few like it when traveling too fast at sea.
The central idea of this model is for all those aboard to enjoy themselves and socialize during the trip and under the open sky,’ said Joacim Gustavsson.
305 Drophead is an open day cruiser and built on the same platform as the award-winning 305 Coupé. This means stylistically pure Scandinavian design focused on simplicity of usage and clever, functional solutions.
- Kitchen with 65 l refrigerator and gas top
- LED lights
- Queen bed
- 12 V electric outlet
- Anchor box with drainage
- Bathing platform with anchor box
- Bathing ladder
- Table on aft deck
- Seafire automatic fire-fighting system
- Manual fire extinguisher
- Shower in toilet room / Shower cabin
- Cushions in deck saloon
- Cushions in cabins
- Cushions on aft deck
- Electrical panel with fuses
- Electrical engine controls
- Sea chart compartment
- Fender holders or fender box
- Glass / bottle holder in dashboard
- Grab rail in stainless steel
- Manual and electric bilge pump
- Marine varnished mahogany interior
- Carpets in cabins
- Nimbus toolkit
- Nimbus cutlery and crockery
- Nimbus Décor Pillows
- Pulpits and bollards in stainless steel
- LED navigation lights
- Septic tank with deck outlet
- Signal horn
- Self-bailing aft deck
- Vacuum-infused sandwich laminate with divinycel core
- Skylight on deck with curtain
- Step-light aft deck and side-walk
- Toilet room and WC
- Windshield wiper and washer
- Extended curtesy light in cabin