Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
2015 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro Team 175 TF
Length: 18 Feet
Central Florida Yamaha
Lake Placid, FL, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2015 Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
Price: US$ 15,995
Freight: US$ 675
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 17,045.
One of our most versatile fishing packages, the Pro Team 175TF is packed with features that make it ideal for bass, crappie, and nearly anything else that swims.
The slightly lower front deck keeps you close to the action, and convenient utility trays with drink holders on both sides up front keep tools and beverages close at hand. Three seat pedestal bases up front allow for multiple seating configurations—so whether you're trolling for walleye, casting for bass, or spider-rigging for crappie, you'll be comfortable.
You also get fore and aft aerated livewells (both with a removable bait bucket), huge storage spaces throughout, two removable, fold-flat fishing chairs with multiple locations fore, aft and midship, three-across cockpit seating, a trolling motor, and a new color fishfinder.
This all-around awesome fishing boat also features our beautiful Diamond Coat™ finish for long-lasting good looks, and our exclusive Revolution™ variable deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™. The Power-Trac™ offset transom provides quicker holeshots & better overall performance.
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for a 3x harder finish, 70% longer lasting shine & 20x longer lasting color
- Lower bow deck w/3 NEW fishing seat bases
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Bow 15-gal. & aft 16-gal. aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & bait buckets
- Helm & passenger seats w/molded storage boxes below & 2 fold-down fishing seats
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder 240x360 LED display & dual-freq. transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- 7' (2.13 m) Lockable port rod storage, bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids & 2 aft drop-in boxes
- Custom trailer w/Super Lube hubs, swing-away tongue, & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD®
- NEW 13" chrome wheels & hub covers
|Dry Weight: 1049
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 21
|Std. Features Options:
2015 Tracker Pro Team 175 TF
Price - US$ 15,995
- Length - 17' 7''
Bottom width - 60"
Max. recommended HP - 75 HP
Package width - 7' 5''
Fuel capacity - 21.5 Gallons
Deadrise - 10 Degrees
Beam - 89"
Approx. weight - 1049 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2232 Lbs.
Max. person capacity - 4 Persons
Depth inside - 18.5"
Hull material - 0.100 5052 Marine Alloy
Transom height - 22.25"
Max. weight capacity - 1090 Lbs.
Max. person weight - 560 Lbs.
Towing length - 22' 3''
Storage length - 19' 1''
Package height - 5' 4''
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Non-skid bow mat
- Engine-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® Elite-3x COLOR fishfinder w/bright, backlit 240x360-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- NEW sport steering wheel
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Midnight Lazer instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded all-aluminum transom
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in starboard bow compartment & port rod box
- Dual-color paint scheme - Metallic TRACKER® Blue or Metallic Light Charcoal gunnels & sides w/Cool Gray bottom
500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Driver & passenger seats w/molded dry storage boxes below
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- 2 fold-down fishing seats w/composite frames
- Lockable port bow rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m), plus large starboard & center storage boxes for gear
- Lower bow deck w/3 fishing seat bases
- Bow port & starboard small-item/tackle trays w/drink holders
- 2 cockpit floor-level fishing seat bases
- Large elevated aft deck fishing position
- 2 aft drop-in molded storage boxes
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) & aft 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated gray livewells w/timers & removable bait buckets
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- NMMA Certified trailer
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, drive-on trailer w/color-keyed powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® corrosion protection
- All-welded tubular frame for a unitized structure w/exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- NEW chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Retractable safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.14 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 4
This ad has been viewed 286 times.