Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 24 DLX
2016 Sun Tracker Pontoon Boats
Boat Type: Pontoon Boats
Manufacturer/Builder: Sun Tracker
Model: Fishin' Barge 24 DLX
Length: 26 Feet
Central Florida Yamaha
Lake Placid, FL, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Sun Tracker's Boats, go to Sun Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2016 Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 24 DLX
Price: US$ 27,395
Freight: US$ 1,250
Included Options: US$ 845
Prep: US$ 475
Your Price: US$ 29,965.
More room. More fishing. More fun with family and friends. As our biggest two-log fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 24 DLX invites you and 11 others to come out and experience everything a true fishing pontoon boat has to offer, including dual livewells, four fishing chairs (two fore, two aft) and rod stowage (including a lockable compartment).
It’s more than just for fishing, though. With comfortable lounge seating, a sundeck and our new QuickLift™ Bimini top system, the FISHIN’ BARGE 24 DLX also functions as an all out comfort vehicle for relaxing and fun in the sun.
- Industry-leading 10+Life™ Warranty
- NEW fencing design w/built-in Rail-Lock™ system for optional mooring cover
- Fore & aft fishing positions w/fold-down fishing chairs (4 total) & rod & drink holders
- 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated bow livewell & 20-gal. (75.71 L) aerated aft livewell w/cushioned lids
- 9' (2.74 m) Bimini top w/NEW QuickLift™ deployment system, drop-down changing curtain & storage pockets
- Easy-to-clean vinyl floor throughout
- Courtesy lighting throughout
- Console w/cooler storage space & AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage (including lockable dry compartment), movable drink holder, base for removable table & padded sundeck w/storage below
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
|Dry Weight: 2095
|Deadrise At Transom: 0
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 32
|Std. Features Options:
2016 Sun Tracker Fishin' Barge 24 DLX
Price - US$ 27,395
- Length - 26' 2"
Deck length - 24' 1"
Deck width - 102'
Max. recommended HP - 150 HP
Fuel capacity - 32.1 Gallons
Pontoon log length - 24' 4"
Pontoon log diameter - 24'
Pontoon log material - 0.08 5052 Marine Alloy
Max. person capacity - 12 Persons
Max. person weight - 1700 Lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 2400 Lbs.
Depth inside - 24'
Approx. weight - 2095 Lbs.
Approx. package weight - 4171 Lbs.
Package height - 8' 11"
Package width - 8' 6"
Towing length - 33' 6"
Storage length - 32' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+Life™ Warranty - 10-year bow-to-stern warranty + limited lifetime structural & deck warranty + transferable to a second owner
- NEW exclusive QuickLift™ 9' (2.74 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NEW adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for best appearance & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & brightly finished heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights w/LED bow lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- 4 - 2 ratio steering for responsive, easy turning
Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated map pouch
- Convertible small items tray accepts optional flush-mount fishfinder
- Built-in foot rest w/non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/MP3 & USB ports & 2 directional speakers
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Lighted rocker switches
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box
Construction & Exterior
- 24" (61 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- NEW protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- Reinforced bow structure
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Black or Blueberry fence color
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Wide 8.5-ft. (2.6 m) beam for expanded floor space
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Starboard bow couch w/console-mounted lounge back & underseat storage
- Aft L-lounge w/lockable underseat dry storage box & locking lounge arm
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel & folding arms
- Aft lounge w/underseat battery storage & 16-gal. (60 L) livewell
- Padded aft sundeck w/pop-up changing room/storage compartment w/bench
- Port & starboard bow rotomolded boxes w/livewell, battery storage, ruler & drink holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Molded starboard aft lockable rod box for rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- NEW rotomolded underseat storage w/integral drainage channels to help keep contents dry
- Rear boarding platform/aft entry w/heavy-duty non-skid surface for durability
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean vinyl flooring throughout
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/molded-in drink holders w/2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- Bow port rotomolded 12-gal. (45.4 L) aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/fish ruler
- Port 16-gal. (60.56 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
List Of Features:
Max. Capacity (persons/lbs) - 12
This ad has been viewed 154 times.