Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
2017 Tracker Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Model: Pro Team 175 TXW
Length: 18 Feet
Central Florida Yamaha
Lake Placid, FL, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Tracker's Boats, go to Tracker's model page
|Description: Pricing Details
2017 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
Price: US$ 16,495
Freight: US$ 675
Included Options: US$ 475
Prep: US$ 375
Your Price: US$ 18,020.
America’s favorite aluminum fishing boat for nearly a decade, the TRACKER® Pro Team™ 175 TXW, is built with world-class manufacturing methods, materials and components to deliver top-level quality. Because of this, we back it with the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
Loaded with fishing features including a new Lowrance® HOOK-4x fishfinder, a Minn Kota® Edge trolling motor and a custom-matched trailer with GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion/chip protection, the 175 TXW has everything you need for creating days full of family memories or competing with a buddy in a tournament.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded 1-piece Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-welded construction w/full-length, robotically-welded stringer & transom for structural strength
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured hinges, snap-off cushions & bow & aft seat base locations
- Easy-access lockable center rod box w/piston lid-assist for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- 6 storage compartments—2 bow, 2 aft, 1 under passenger seat & 1 under center seat
- NEW 21-gal. (79.5 L) aerated, divided livewell w/bait bucket holder, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
|Dry Weight: 1009
|Deadrise At Transom: 10
|Hull Material: Aluminum
|Fuel Capacity: 21.5
|Std. Features Options:
2017 Tracker Pro Team 175 TXW
Price - US$ 16,495
- Length - 17' 7"
Beam - 89'
Bottom width - 60'
Max. recommended HP - 75 HP
Fuel capacity - 21.5 gal.
Max. person capacity - 4 persons
Max. person weight - 555 lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1100 lbs.
Interior depth - 17.75'
Transom height - 22.25'
Deadrise at transom - 10 degrees
Deadrise at bow - 16 degrees
Draft - 15.5'
Hull material - 0.1 5052 marine alloy
Approx. weight - 1009 lbs.
Approx. package weight - 2192 lbs.
Package height - 5' 3"
Package width - 7' 5"
Towing length - 22' 3"
Storage length - 19' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Floor-mounted drink holders
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-4x color fishfinder w/CHIRP sonar, DownScan Imaging™, 272x480-pixel display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Soft touch sport steering wheel
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, phone holder & drink holder
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter & fuel gauge
- Silver switch panels
- Mercury® control box
Construction & Exterior
- Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- All-welded .100 aluminum hull
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Wide 4" (10.16 cm) extruded 1-piece gunnel w/rub rail insert for structural strength, rigidity & side protection
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Welded, drained rain channels for drier storage in bow compartments & rod box
- Diamond Coat™ Victory Red or Metallic TRACKER® Black gunnels & sides w/Starlight Gray bottom
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries - 1 cranking & 1 trolling
2-bank battery charger
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle & motor tilt switch
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, injection-molded hinges & snap-off seat cushions
- 32-sq.-ft. front deck for ease of casting & mobility
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- 3-across cockpit seating w/storage below port & center seats
- Folding center seatback w/non-skid step to aft deck
- Bow storage ventilation to reduce condensation
- Easy-to-access lockable center rod box for rods to 8' (2.4 m)
- 2 aft molded storage boxes
- NEW exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- T-handle locks on all lockable compartments
- Rod hold-down strap
- NEW aft 21-gal. (79.5 L) aerated & divided livewell w/bait bucket holder, timed & recirculated w/pump-out system & oversized overflow drain
- 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) aerator/fill pump & 500 GPH (1,892 LPH) recirculating pump w/timer
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Power-Trac™ offset transom for quicker holeshots & better overall performance
- Revolution™ variable-deadrise hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Able to accept 2nd trolling motor battery & up to a 24V trolling motor w/circuit breaker change (dealer installed)
- Trolling motor pedal recess w/tool holder & drink holder
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 36 times.