2017 Nitro Bass Boats
Boat Type: Bass Boats
Length: 19 Feet
Galey's Marine Supply
Bakersfield, CA, US
Status: In Stock
Check this Boat's History
For full tests, reviews and captain's reports of all Nitro's Boats, go to Nitro's model page
The quick and compact 2017 NITRO® Z18 is based on our revolutionary NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull with Rapid Planing System™, giving you a smooth, soft and dry ride along with a brisk holeshot and precise handling when turning and at the top end.
The interior of the Z18 is laid out to provide the ultimate in fishability, and the NASCAR®-inspired fishing seats give you the most comfortable ride possible. One of the best-selling fiberglass bass boats in the world, the NITRO Z18 is the boat of choice for everyone from the weekend warrior to the hardcore tournament contender.
- NITRO® Vortex Technology™ (NVT™) hull w/Rapid Planing System™
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck
- Unitized hull, foam-filled stringer system & deck for superior durability & flotation
- Room at the bow & console for flush-mount 12" fishfinders
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler, trash receptacle & optional sandwich tray
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lid assists for rods up to 8'
- Large, lockable center bow storage locker
- Aft 30-gal. Guardian™ aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- Optional removable passenger console for versatility & added comfort
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-fit trailer w/NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
|Dry Weight: 1700
|Deadrise At Transom: 16
|Hull Material: Fiberglass
|Fuel Capacity: 40
|Std. Features Options:
- Length - 18' 8"
Beam - 94'
Bottom width - 75'
Max. recommended HP - 175 HP
Fuel capacity - 40 gal.
Max. person capacity - 4 persons
Max. person weight - 550 lbs.
Max. weight capacity - 1350 lbs.
Interior depth - 18.5'
Transom height - 22.5'
Deadrise - 16 degrees
Draft - 15'
Approx. weight - 1700 lbs.
Approx. package weight - 3200 lbs.
Package width - 8' 6"
Storage length - 21' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid mats bow & stern
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle(s)
- NEW 2 grab handles (1 at passenger, 1 at transom)
- Fire extinguisher
- Flush-mounted Lowrance® HOOK-5x fishfinder w/480x480 pixel display, surface temperature & down imaging
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Custom-molded modular console w/2-tone gelcoat
- Veethree® multi-function instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- Below-console 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount 12" (30.5 cm) graph
- 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- LED console courtesy light
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels w/stowable stern light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® Series 29 trolling batteries
- 2-bank (8 amps total) battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring/w 50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.7 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- NASCAR®-inspired helm & passenger bucket seats
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Trolling motor pedal recess for Minn Kota® & MotorGuide® trolling motors
- Oversized, lockable port & starboard bow rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Port & starboard bow rod hold-down straps
- Oversized lockable center bow storage locker
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & rod holder strap
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Lockable compression latches
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Aft 30-gal. (114 L) Guardian? aerated, divided livewell w/timer
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- NITRO® Vortex Technology? (NVT?) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- Rapid Planing System? for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched, single-axle NITRO® trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- 14" (35.6 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-yr. 100,000-mile limited warranty
- Spare tire carrier (spare tire avail. at additional cost)
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible lights
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Maxxum® 24V, 70-lb. thrust, 42" (1.07 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location. -
This ad has been viewed 3 times.