Meeting the needs of world-traveling yacht owner is never easy, especially when you consider that the needs of two need to be met equally, the husband and the wife. The owners of the 114’ Hargrave, the Sea Legend, wanted a vessel that they could take on expeditions virtually anywhere in the world, yet they didn’t want something that looked like an island freighter. They wanted a long range cruiser that could cross the Pacific, go to the Med, and also be an elegant raised pilothouse motoryacht that would be at home in the world’s toniest locations. We asked Charity Hughes to lend a woman’s eye to see how well Hargrave was able to make this boat stand out.
We think 114’ Sea Legend has some of the most stunning lines Hargrave has ever produced. But this yacht’s beauty is more than just skin deep, so BoatTEST.com decided to take a look at Sea Legend from a woman’s perspective.
With over 14 pages of options, we could not possibly list all of them, but here is a short list of the hundreds of options available to personalize your yacht.
- Deck & superstructure with foam cored reinforcement under fiberglass
- All handrails, stanchions and fittings made of stainless steel 316 alloy
- Remote windlass operation from pilothouse and flybridge
- Full walk-in shower or tub in master
- Recessed tray ceiling in salon
- Wet bar at aft deck
- Wet bar on flybridge deck
- Alabama pool hot tub
- Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer
- Nautica Diesel Jet Tender 20'
|Length Overall||114' / 34.7 m|
|Dry Weight||140 Tons.|
|Fuel Capacity||7,000 gal.|
|Water Capacity||800 gal.|
Currently no test numbers
2 x 1400-hp CAT 3412
Captain's Report coming soon.