The Galeon 560 Skydeck flying bridge provides the skipper with an excellent view of the water ahead while still maintaining the sleek lines of a Euro-styled express cruiser. With the flybridge located well aft, there's space over the lower helm for the sliding sunroof. The dining and lounge areas are on the same level as the lower helm, and the yacht is full of clever ideas and finish work is top-notch.
- Sofa, L-shaped upholstered
- Hot/cold freshwater Shower
- Swim platform, extended with collapsible three-step ladder
- Fusion 12V AM/FM stereo with Bluetooth module and two speakers
- L-shape upholstered sofa with sun pad conversion and storage below
- Dark Walnut wood flooring in cabin
- 240V two-burner induction cooktop
- Queen-size bed with polyurethane high-resilience foam mattress
|Length Overall||58’ 1'' / 17.70 m|
Currently no test numbers
2 x 725-hp Volvo Penta D11-725 diesel
Snapshot Galeon 560 Skydeck
With the 560 Skydeck, Galeon designed a boat that has the sporty lines of a hardtop express cruiser and the functionality of a flybridge in one attractive boat. Up top, the flybridge helm is centrally and there’s a plethora of lounges where passengers can stretch out. From the aft cockpit, wide sidedecks lead to the bow area where there are adjustable seats. Inside, the main deck has a galley aft and it’s a step up to the dining and leisure areas, which are on the same level as the lower helm. A glass hardtop overhead slides aft to give the area a spacious feel. Belowdecks, the master stateroom is positioned amidships with its own private head. The VIP cabin in the bow and aft guest quarters share the second head.