The TRACKER® Targa™ V-19 WT is designed and built as a fishing machine. Every inch is engineered to fulfill that mission. The VERSATRACK accessory mounting system provides the means to customize the Targa™ V-19 WT in a configuration that suits the individual fishing style of each angler.
- • Moveable Seating. The three passenger seats are movable to six different standard pedestal mounts.
- • Fore and Aft Fishing Platforms. Raised and carpeted.
- • All Welded Deep-V Hull. 35-degree deadrise at the bow, 20-degree deadrise at the transom.
- • Well Thought-out Storage. Including, in-gunnel rod stowage (2), in-deck rod stowage.
- • VERSATRACK Accessory Mounting. Allow anglers to customize their accessories for the style of fishing that they prefer.
- • Durable Paint Coating. White River Marine Group simply has the best painting process in the industry.
- • Competitive Pricing. Because White River Marine Group is the largest builder of aluminum boats in the world it has tremendous economies of scale that are passed along to the consumer in pricing.
- • Quality Construction and Materials. Because of its economies of scale, White River Marine Group does not have to cut corners or skimp on labor or materials to produce a quality boat at a competitive price. In fact, for the last few years its focus has been on quality, not price.
- • Warranty. Tracker claims to have the best aluminum boat warranty in the industry, and we have no reason to doubt them. See below for more details.
The TRACKER® Targa™ V-19 WT has a length overall of 19’10'' (6.05 m), a beam of 8'6'' (2.59 m). With a dry weight of 4,019 lbs. (1,823 kg.), 75% fuel (35.25 gallon / 133.4 L), no freshwater onboard, two people and test gear there was an estimated test weight of 4,651 lbs. (2,109 kg).
The test was conducted with an ambient temperature of 56-degrees F at sea level, which is optimal for the engine’s best performance. Light wind (5 mph) and light chop.
Test Engine. We tested the boat with an engine at the boat’s maximum rating, a Mercury 2-stroke, 3.0 L 225 Pro XS turning a 19” pitch, three blade Mercury P19 Tempest Plus stainless-steel prop. The standard engine for this boat is the Mercury 150 XL.
Top Speed. We recorded a top speed for the TRACKER® Targa™ V-19 WT at 5600 rpm of 53.5 mph.
Best cruise came at 3000 rpm and 25 mph. That speed produced a fuel burn of 5.1 gph which the Targa™ V-19 could maintain theoretically for 8 hours and 30 minutes and 209 statute miles with 10% fuel reserve.
Acceleration Times and Test Conditions
- Time To Plane: 2.6 sec.
- 0 To 20: 4.7 sec.
- 0 To 30: 8.2 Sec.
The acceleration of the Targa™ V-19 WT was impressive, and it was thanks to the 3.0 L 2-stroke 225-hp Mercury Pro XS. This is a lot of horsepower for a boat this size and we think that the standard 150-hp 4-stroke would serve most people just fine. Of course, it will not have a 2-stroke hole shot. Nevertheless, the test boat proved to have a dry ride and easily handled the light chop conditions that were encountered.
The bow area casting deck measures 6’4” (1.93 m) wide at the front of the consoles and 2’8” (.81) wide at the forward most point. It is 4’2” (1.27 m) fore-and-aft, providing a good-sized fishing platform.
The starboard side, aft most in-deck, bow compartment doubles as a cooler. The port side, aft-most in-deck, bow compartment doubles as the 19-gallon (72 L) aerated livewell, timed and recirculated with a pump-out system
TRACKER® offers optional bow cushions which convert the forward area into a family-friendly seating area with backrest on the consoles.
A Minn Kota trolling motor is standard. It is forward mounted and rigged by the manufacturer with foot pedal storage and a bulkhead mounted power receptacle that keeps the cables off the deck and not underfoot.
All Boats Should Have Anchors. While the emphasis of this boat is on fishing, owners should not forget that all boats must have an anchor -- and should have an anchor rode cleat mounted on the bow of the boat on the centerline. One of the casting deck lockers can be dedicated to a lightweight Danforth-style anchor, and we would have a proper cleat added in the aftermarket.
Port Side Console
Helm Console Features
- • In the dash, simple well thought-out gauges, and rocker switches are within easy reach and well labeled.
- • Standard Bluetooth®-capable stereo.
- • Storage for a cellphone and lockable storage in the footrest.
- • Horn button is separate and easy to find. A real plus when out on the water.
- • Helm seat comes standard with air-powered height adjustment, forward sliding and has air-ride shock absorption.
- • Moveable seating is standard and the seats have a 360-degree swivel-and-lock feature standard with air-powered height adjustment, forward sliding and has air-ride shock absorption pedestals.
The six pedestal mounts are found in the cockpit (5) and in the center of the forward fishing platform (1).
The cockpit area measures 6’1” (1.85 m) wide and 3’8” (1.12 m) deep at each side and 2’9” (.84 m) in front of the outboard engine well.
Aluminum Hull. TRACKER® models are all welded-hull seams, bulkheads, stringer system, transom and gunnels. They are all joined to form one unitized construction stronger than the individual parts. TRACKER® says that the aluminum is .125 mm thick. And that the aluminum alloy is 5052. Tracker backs the hull with a limited lifetime warranty.
Decks. The Targa™ V-19 WT’s decks are pressure treated, marine-grade plywood which is commonly used in the boating industry for decking in aluminum fishing boats and in pontoon boats. It carries a limited lifetime warranty on all TRACKER® boats. The plywood on the casting decks is covered with marine-grade carpet, which the builder says is “fishing-friendly.”
Foam Flotation. The USCG requires that all powerboats 20’ and under “float level” if swamped. This boat does that, of course, but more than that, TRACKER® tells us that every void is filled with expanding foam which adds to the stiffness of the hull and makes for a quieter ride.
Tandem-axle trailer with powder-coat finish and impact, corrosion and chip protection shielding is standard. TRACKER® makes its own trailers.
Following is a boiled down version of the warranty description on the TRACKER® Marine website. We recommend that consumers read the fine print of all boat and engine warranties. Below is a link to a PDF of the Tracker warranty in its entirety.
- 5-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty. Covers parts and labor for defects in materials and workmanship on virtually everything on the boat except electronics, trolling motor, trailer and outboard engine. Equipment not covered has its own warranty.
- 3-year warranty on powder coat finish adhesion, trolling motor and fishfinder. The fishfinder and trolling motor must be factory installed.
- Limited lifetime structural and deck warranty. For original owners. Includes interior ribs, transom, exterior welds and decking.
- Provision for transfer to a second owner. May be transfer for up to 5 years from the date of purchase.
- All warranty issues are handled by a Tracker dealer.
- Full warranty coverage -- no pro-rating.
- • Port and Starboard Bow Cushions
- • VERSATRACK® cutting board
- • VERSATRACK® tackle tray
- • VERSATRACK® tool holder
- • VERSATRACK® drink holder
- • VERSATRACK® downrigger bracket
- • Ski tow pylon
- Top speed for the Tracker Targa V-19 WT (2018-) is 53.5 mph (86.1 kph), burning 20.2 gallons per hour (gph) or 76.46 liters per hour (lph).
Click on the PDF link below to read the full warranty…
Options to Consider
$31,995 with 150 XL 4-stroke 150-hp Mercury outboard and a tandem-axle trailer.
The TRACKER® Targa™ V-19 WT has an eight-person capacity rating. However, for fishing it would be best if the number of anglers were two to four. It is not a good idea to have too many people on any small boat, particularly those with raised decks when moving around is part of the activity.
We found the aluminum construction and its warranty impressive.
With its power and responsiveness it would make a more than adequate towsports boat with the optional tow pylon. Indeed, one of our staff has skied behind an aluminum boat with a 25-hp 2-stroke engine many years ago.
Test Result Highlights
Standard and Optional Features
|Outlet: 12-Volt Acc||Standard|
Full Warranty Information on this brand coming soon!
(It's quick and FREE!)