MAKO’s Pro Skiff 19 CC is an outboard-powered center console with a wide, stable stance meant for fishing and inshore activities. Her Advanced Inverted V (AIV) tri-hull provides stability and acceleration along with a dry ride due to the ‘clear water channels’, beam, and anti-spray design.
Raised fore and aft casting decks, two coolers, and a 25-gallon (95 L) livewell make it a boat that anglers and active families will appreciate. The Pro Skiff 19 CC is sold as a package with a 115-hp Mercury motor and galvanized trailer at a fixed price nationwide via Bass Pro Shops and MAKO’s extensive dealer network.
- 6-person capacity
- Bow and stern raised casting decks with non-skid surface
- Forward console seat with integral cooler (or optional baitwell)
- Center console with six vertical rod holders
- Removable helm seat/cooler
- Aerated and recirculated livewell
1 x 90-hp EXLPT FourStroke
1 x 115-hp Mercury Pro XS EXLPT FourStroke
1 x 115-hp Mercury Pro XS EXLPT FourStroke Command Thrust
by Capt. Peter d’Anjou
The MAKO Pro Skiff 19 CC is a trailerable inshore day boat for fishing and family activities. Its shallow draft makes it capable of flats fishing and its stability makes it safe for a family.
- Mercury 115-hp outboard
- MAKO (AIV) tri-hull
- MAKO® Assurance 5+Life warranty
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer with Super Lube hubs
The Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull design has been utilized on all of the MAKO skiffs for the past four years. According to the builder, the AIV hull has superb load-carrying abilities and provides a smoother, drier ride in choppy waters. The boat has a heavy-duty rub rail and bow and stern eyes.
The composite hulls are made in female (open) molds sprayed with gelcoat followed by a chop-gun fiberglass layer. Additional layers are hand-laid and resin-infused. A one-piece molded-fiberglass stringer-grid is married to the hull via chemical (Plexus) bond. After the stringer grid is installed, closed-cell foam is injected to satisfy USCG flotation requirements and to act as a sound and vibration damper.
Stainless steel hardware is installed with ¼” (.64 cm) aluminum backing plates for cleats. The hull, plumbing, and fittings are factory leak-tested.
Every MAKO boat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Hull Warranty, a 5-Year Stem-to-Stern Warranty, a 3-Year Gelcoat Warranty, and Provisions for Transfer to Second Owner.
The MAKO Pro Skiff 19 CC has an optional FISH Package which includes a trolling motor, fishfinder, a forward tournament seat, forward baitwell, and a charging system for both the cranking and trolling batteries.
The helm console has an acrylic windshield surrounded by a grab rail, molded-in rod holders, and an open storage compartment below the wheel. The helm chair is a padded 65 quart (62 L) cooler with options for a flip-flop backrest or leaning post frame with rod holders and a fold-down footrest.
The space behind the helm chair consists of a raised fishing platform with patterned non-skid surface. There are storage compartments to both sides and a 25-gallon (95 L) livewell in the center – just ahead of the engine well. The livewell has a 500 gph (1,893 lph) pump with an adjustable spray head.
The transom has a reboarding step on the starboard side with a stainless grab handle on the deck just above and stainless stern eyes on either side of the motor.
The MAKO Pro Skiff 19 CC has an overall length of 19’4” (5.89 m), a beam of 7’9” (2.36 m), and a draft of 9” (22.86 cm). The Pro Skiff 19 CC comes standard with a single Mercury 115-hp EXLPT Pro XS® FourStroke outboard. Fuel capacity of the integral tank is 27 gallons (102 L) and dry weight is 1,900 lbs. (862 kg). Package clearance height is 6’4” (1.92 m) and storage length on the trailer is 22’9” (6.93 m).
MAKO’s No Haggle, No Hassle National Price with Mercury 115 EXLPT Pro XS FourStroke outboard and four-bung trailer ($26,390), not including prep and freight.
Mercury 90-hp EXLPT FourStroke package price ($24,995)
Mercury 115-hp EXLPT Pro XS FourStroke Command Thrust ($26,940)
Optional Equipment to Consider
- Cockpit courtesy lights ($55)
- Forward tournament seat (includes seat, base, pole, and spyder) ($300)
- NEW Fish Package with Lowrance® Elite-3x fishfinder, Minn Kota® Riptide® 24V, 80-lb. (36 kg) thrust, 52" (1.32 m) shaft trolling motor, 18-gallon (68 L) forward-console baitwell, cranking & trolling battery charger & forward tournament seat ($2,500)
- Auto bilge switch ($45)
- Cranking battery charger ($150)
- Cranking and trolling motor battery charger ($325)
- Convert forward-console cooler into recirculating 18-gallon (68 L) baitwell ($125)
- Pro-Air® aeration system for aft baitwell ($115)
- Hydraulic jack plate (water pressure gauge required) ($1,225)
- Stainless-steel prop ($225)
- Pre-wired for trolling motor ($215)
- Minn Kota® Riptide® Terrova® 24V, 80-lb. (36 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft trolling motor ($1,690)
- Minn Kota® Ulterra™ 80-lb. (36 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor with i-Pilot® ($2,645)
- MotorGuide® Xi5 wireless 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft trolling motor with GPS ($2,250)
- NEW flip-flop helm seat with 72-quart (68 L) cushioned cooler (factory installed only) ($245)
- NEW aluminum leaning post with cushion (factory installed only) ($695)
- Poling platform ($1,295)
- Boarding platform ($995)
- Trim tabs (factory installed) ($125)
- Active trim ($650)
- Bimini Top with stainless steel frame (dealer installed) ($795)
- T-seat T-top ($4,495)
- Deluxe T-seat T-top with rod holders, footrest, and laydown hinges ($5,495)
- Console storage curtain ($75)
- Aft deck storage curtain ($115)
- Spare tire for standard trailer ($180)
- Deluxe trailer upgrade with alloy wheels and spare tire ($2,750)
We see the MAKO Pro Skiff 19 CC as a boat for a couple: a couple of buddies fishing, a couple of kids having fun, or a couple just starting out. We say this recognizing the boat’s six-person capacity while observing the limitations of only two padded-seats – which doesn’t mean passengers can’t stand or sit on the gunwale or raised decks.
Parents should feel comfortable letting the kids take the Pro Skiff 19 CC out on the lake alone, due to its size, stability, and sturdy construction. Powerful enough to thrill all, big enough to handle some chop, and small enough to fit in the garage, the boat lends itself to getting away with friends or family for fishing and water activities.